- 22 Bedrooms
- 22 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 2017
Constructed in 2017 and housing two businesses, is this commercial building offering approximately 18,932 square feet of both commercial retail and hotel space along the Philip Goldson Highway in Orange Walk Town. The ground floor, measuring 85 x 104 ft, laid out with an open space, is currently being used as a grocery supermarket. Attached to the original structure is an enclosed space used as warehouse measuring 85 x 48 x 101 ft.
The first floor accessible via a stairway is currently being operated as a hotel consisting of 18 bedrooms and 18 baths with all rooms fully furnished with new appliances, furniture and beds. All rooms have access to hot and cold water with a water pump used to feed all rooms with adequate water pressure. In the center of both structures is an open space where guests can sit outside to enjoy the ambience of their surroundings.
The second floor, which serves as a private residence consists of a 4 bedroom 4 bath with a very spacious kitchen, dining and living area. There is a private balcony that is only accessible by the residents of this floor with ample space available if one were to desire enclosing it to increase the living square footage.
- Property has approximately 105 ft of highway frontage with ample parking space to accommodate 20 vehicles.
- There is a Generac Generator that provides power to the entire building in the event of a power outage.
- On the first floor, there is an open space that is currently used as extra storage space. The partition that separates the rooms from this space is that off a steel stud frame and sheet rock.
- There is an internal stairway located at the rear of the building that provides accessibility to all floors.
- Total square footage of 18,932 square feet.
- All rooms are equipped with Air conditioning.
- This building can easily be converted for the usage of a call center or a financial institution.
- Lot size of 0.4276 Acres.
SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY!!
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee