- Updated On:
- January 24, 2022
- 4,500.00 ft2
Located at the corner of Cedar Street & Madre Cacao Road is this secruely filled and fenced property with a structure that can be used for commercial purposes. The property itself is located in an area with heavy vehicular and pedestrian traffic which would be sure to bring clientele to any business that is to operate from this loation. Property measures 45 x 100 ft offering a total of 4,500 SQ. Ft.
- Offers a corner lot measuring 45 x 100 ft.
- Is already filled and secured with a 9 feet high chain-link fence and gate.
- 4 blocks from the waterfront.
- The structure is made of zinc fencing can be used for office or retail space.
- Is located beside Alexie Snack Shop.
The Stann Creek district has many tourist attractions and a variety of recreational activities. Attractions include the Cockscomb Basin Forest Reserve, Jaguar Reserve Nature Center and Mayflower Bocawina National Park. Popular restaurants are Riverside Cafe, Tuani Garifuna, and Ivy’s Restaurant.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee