- Updated On:
- January 24, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,272.00 ft2
charming 3 bedroom 2 bath residence located at the corner of yellowtail and Nightingale Street, offers a total square footage of 1,272 square feet and sits on a corner lot boasting 4,680 square feet. Apart from having such a spacious living area, the master bedroom, inclusive of its’ master bath, offers 252 square feet (12’ x 12’). Additional two bedrooms are equally in size measuring 11‘x 12’ (132 sq. ft.) thus making them quite spacious.
Into gardening? If so, then you would love the open yard space that has been left untouched making it excellent for any avid gardener to use their imagination and love for plants and flower to landscape the property.
This residence is located nearby to shopping centers such as Lowe’s Supermarket, hardware stores, gas stations and the Philip Goldson International Airport.
Here are some things to consider as a first home buyer and ask oneself.
- Do I want to purchase a home that needs an additional investment of $20k to bring up to living standard?
- Do I really want to deal with the unnecessary headaches of building?
- Do I want the convenience of being able to move into my new home “RIGHT AWAY”?
- Do I truly want VALUE for my MONEY?
Other contributing Factors:
- Home is securely burglar barred.
- Yard is securely fence with ample yard space for parking.
- There is an L-shaped veranda.
- Located close to the Philip Goldson International Airport.
- Close proximity to Supermarkets, restaurants, and hardware stores.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee