- Updated On:
- March 8, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2,400.00 ft2
Located on Samuel Haynes Crescent, Belama Phase 1, Belize City is this income generating Multi Use property with immediate river access on the Haulover Creek. Built on pile foundations, the existing structure offer a total of 2,400 square feet (30 x 40 ft dimension of each level) sits on property which measures 50 x 100 ft. Being that this property has immediate water access on the Haulover Creek, the new owner of this property can reclaim into the water an approximate of 15 ft. into the water adding more depth to the lot size.
The ground level consists of two individual one bedroom, one bath, living and kitchen area . On the premises, each unit has their own electricity and water meter. The first floor consists of a large kitchen, dining and living area with three bedrooms and one bath. Apart from having a from balcony, the first floor also has a back balcony over looking the Haulover Creek.
Construction and finishes for building are as follows:
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete with Piling foundation.
- Foundation Walls: Concrete Block Walls.
- Floors: Concrete Floors & Tiles.
- External Walls: Concrete Block Walls
- Rendered & Painted. Partition: Concrete Walls, Painted.
- Roof: R-Panel Roofing.
- Ceiling: Compressed Board Ceiling on First Floor with Ceiling on Ground Level being concrete.
- Windows: Aluminum Louver Windows with Security Bars.
- Doors: Timber Panel Doors with Security Bars.
- Building is built on pile foundation.
- Lot size of 50 x 100 ft with immediate water access on Haulover Creek.
- Income being generated from both levels.
- Close proximity to shopping centers, banks and other business establishments.
- Quiet and Tranquil Neighborhood.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee