This commercial fixer upper building, offering approximately 2,846 square feet of commercial/retail space, is located on one of Belize City’s busiest thruways, Central American Boulevard. The structure being 2 levels compromises of the ground floor having been built of concrete blocks with the first floor being that of wood.
The Building sits on a lot measuring approximately 37 x 16 x 63 x 47 x 70 ft with yard space left for any future expansion. The layout of the ground, with 1,600 square feet, is ideal for any business model, where it be retail, office space or a fast food restaurant. The first floor, with 1,246 square feet, is easily accessible via an internal stairway that leads directly to 2 independent office spaces and an open space.
As you drive along Central American Boulevard, one can see the presence of many prominent business establishments such as Publics Supermarket, Safeway Pharmacy and other establishments such as Hop Sing, ICB Insurance and many others. This area in itself has become the new Downtown of Belize City.
– total square footage of 2,846 square feet.
– corner lot offering 2,979 square feet
– located on one of Belize’s busiest thru ways, Central American Boulevard.
– close proximity to both Philip Goldson and George Price Highways.
– location is perfect for either retail, office or restaurant establishments.