Being larger than the normal residential lot which measures 50 x 75 ft, is this corner lot offering 8,582.4 square feet located at the corner of 2nd Street South and 10th Avenue, Corozal Town. Having a somewhat triangular shape, this property has a base distance of approximately 90 ft and a length of approximately 190 ft which amounts to an area of 0.1970 Acres.
Centrally located in an area of high elevation (not flood prone) surrounded by both residential and commercial properties, this property is within 5 minutes walking distance to restaurants, banks, shopping centers , the market, bus station, police station and government administrative buildings. On the property sits 2 small dwellings that would need repairs or be demolished completely.
- Light, water and internet readily available.
- Walking distance to downtown Corozal.
- Has a fresh water creek running alongside the back portion of the property.
- Property has both residential/commercial potential.
- Property is larger than the standard lot size offering approximately 8,582.4 square feet.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee