Situated on one of Belize’s busy thruways is this mix used property offering both residential and commercial purposes. The current structure that sits on the property offers a total of 2,200 square feet with the lot itself offering 4,636.17 square feet. The ground level of the building, built of cement, is currently occupied generating a monthly rental income with the first floor, made of timber wood, currently serving as a residential quarter.
Central American boulevard over the recent years has become the new epicenter for business with the expansion of many commercial buildings that serve the residents of the city.
– corner lot located at the corner of C.A. Blvd & Racoon Street offering 4,636.17 square feet.
– building offers a total of 2,200 square feet.
– ground level currently generating a monthly income,
– an additional incomplete structure that can be completed to generate additional rental income.
– first floor residence consists of 5 bedrooms 1 bath with living, kitchen and dining area.
– property is located in what is now becoming the epicenter of commercial growth.
– light, water and internet readily available