- Updated On:
- February 21, 2023
Boasting approximately 3,500 ft of immediate river frontage located across from Orange Walk Town are these 62.84 Acres of undeveloped land exclusively listed for sale with MRE. Known as Faber’s Island, this property is only accessible via the river however, there is an assigned road reserve to this property that would be accessible via the Orange Walk By Pass. The By Pass runs parallel to the property making the distance from the By Pass to the property a mere 0.30 miles The land itself would require substantial development but its geographic location along the New River would make this property suitable for an ecotourism resort.
This property extends up the New River in an easterly direction up to the junction of the San Miguel Creek. The creek branches from the New River in the East and meets the New River again in the North directly opposite La Immaculada School. The creek as it passes along the boundary of these acreages narrows down to approximately five feet.
– 62.84 Acres of undeveloped land perfect for Eco-Tourism.
– offer approximately 3,500 ft of river frontage.
– road reserve in place to this property accessible via the Orange Walk By Pass.
– the distance from the By Pass to the property is a mere 0.30 miles.
– San Miguel Creek runs along the boundary of this property with it narrowing about 5 ft. in some areas.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee