- Updated On:
- February 9, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,892.00 ft2
Located in the Northern part of Belize City on Cleghorn Street sits this residential home boasting 1,892 square feet of living space. The ground level of this residence currently houses two one bedroom apartment units which have their own private bath with living area space. The upper level, which serves as the main residence, consists of 2 bedrooms, a shared bath, living, dining and a kitchen area. There is also a separate room which serves as the laundry room. The rear portion of the building as an upstairs outdoor deck which overlooks the back portion of the property.
There is also a single workshop and shed built from concrete blocks and offer a total square footage of 126 square feet. This in itself can be converted into another private one bedroom rental unit.
– ground level of building is that of reinforced concrete foundation, ground floor and beams.
– the internal walls on both floors are of timber studs with a mixture of drywall and hardboard, painted.
– windows are a mixture of aluminum louvers and glass sash horizontal sliding.
– doors are panel mahogany with an external metal grill doors.
– ground level has 2 one bedroom units which can either be used to generate income or offer more living space.
– street is paved
– lot size is
– the roof is of timber trusses with corrugated galvanized roof sheeting and ceiling of hardboard, painted.
– Property is filled and securely fenced.
– Light, water and internet readily available.
– walking distance to schools, churches, grocery stores and banks.
– large lot measuring 42 x 125 ft. approximately.
– walking distance to downtown Belize City.
**** Property is currently listed below is FORCED SALE VALUE of $318,000 BZD. ****
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee