- 18 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- 30,000.00 ft2
Centrally located in the Northern part of Belize City boasting approximately 2.5 Acres of completely developed land (filled, fenced, light and water connected) housing a 3 level building boasting approximately 30,000 square feet is this prime commercial property located directly at Mile 2.5 Philip Goldson Highway, Belize City. Not only does this property have have approximately 260 ft of direct highway frontage but also approximately 370 ft of road accessibility along Juliet Soberanis Street.
Having a layout of 12 individual townhouse style units, the layout of each unit begins with the ground level designated for commercial purposes having approximately 630 square feet and both first and second levels as private residences having a combined square footage of 1902 square feet. The first and second levels are accessible via an internal stairway with an exit door at the rear portion of each unit.
Town house Unit Features:
- There are 7 units which consists of One bedroom with kitchen, dining and bathroom area.
- An additional 4 units consists of Two bedrooms with kitchen, dining and bathroom area.
- The final Unit consists of 3 bedrooms with kitchen, dining and bathroom area.
- 2.5 Acres is made up of 4 individual parcels of land.
- Existing building was built on pile foundation with support for an additional level.
- Floor plans are available for viewing to confirm the integrity of the building.
- Property is completely fenced and well developed.
- Property is perfect to use as an operation for Hotel or Air Bnb
Something to Keep in Mind:
The current cost of construction commercially is at $200 BZD per square foot. That means, to build a building with 30,000 square feet, it would be approximately $6,000,000 BZD. That is not taking into the account the current land value. Undeveloped lots along the Philip Goldson Highway average approximately 6,600 square feet are being sold at no less than $300,000 BZD.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee