- Updated On:
- April 7, 2022
Boasting approximately 167.2 ft. of creek water frontage sits this 1.4 acre of fertile land located just in the community known as Roaring Creek, Cayo District. The property is just 0.41 miles off the George Price Highway and is still in its natural state with luscious greenery with electrical in the vicinity. Water accessibility is also available to the property not just from the main line but also via a fresh water well located on the property.
This property is perfect for a mini eco-toursim hotel or simply a vacation home.
– 1.4 Acres of solid fertile land.
– 167.2 ft. of creek frontage.
– accessibility to light and water.
– Just 0.41 miles from the George Price Highway.
– Approximately 2.5 miles from Belmopan, Belize’s Capital.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee