- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3,552.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2009
Boasting a total living space of approximately 3,552 square feet and sitting on a double lot is this fascinating 4 Bedroom private residence in the fast growing community, Vista Del Mar, Ladyville.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a open foyer where one can choose to either walk into the living room or take the stairway which leads to the second level. The living room is separated from the dining and kitchen area, which are elevated approximately 8 inches from the ground. The kitchen cabinets are that of Santa Maria wood with a breakfast bar that comfortably seats three persons. Just beside the kitchen area is a bedroom with its’ private bath. A hallway leads from the kitchen to both the laundry room and the garage, which can be opened via a remote control.
Just before you take the stairway to the first level, it’s important to note that there is a half bath beneath the stairways. On the first level, you will find the master bedroom with its’ private bath and walk-in closet, two bedrooms which share a full bath and a bedroom which was converted into the entertainment room for the family.
Additional Property Features:
- Type: Two Storey
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete Piles
- Floor: Concrete, Timber Floors & Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling/Roof: Drywall & Concrete Ceiling/Spi Elite Roofing
- Inner Walls: Concrete Block Walls, Rendered and Painted.
- Windows: Glass Louver Windows with Security Bars & Hurricane Shutters.
- Doors: Timber Panel Doors with Security Bars & Hurricane Shutters.
- Construction: Concrete Works
- Fence is that of concrete.
- Residence sits on a double lot with ample yard space for the construction of an outdoor pool.
- There is an outdoor concrete gazebo for entertaining guests with an additional half bath located attached to the residence.
- Residence is equipped with both hot and cold water and a water pump to ensure proper water pressure throughout the home.
- Short driving distance to supermarkets, hardware stores, gas stations and other business establishments.
- There is an external stairway which leads directly to the first floor.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee