- Updated On:
- July 13, 2023
- 10 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 5,648.00 ft2
Having a gross square footage of 5,648 square feet and within close proximity to downtown Belize City, is this Commercial Building that is currently generating a monthly rental income. This premises has the conveniences of the most important municipal services which include telephone, water, electricity, cable, postal delivery, and garbage collection/disposal. The property is located at the corner of Pickstock Street and North Front Street, a main artery that connects residence of Fort George Pickstock Area to any destination around the city. In addition, it is nearby to schools, shopping facilities, churches, sporting facilities, banks, medical facilities, service stations & water taxi. The property is conveniently situated at a strategic location for easy access to all parts of the city.
The ground level is laid out for a retail commercial space with it having an open space concept along with a storage room area, bathroom and parking outside for one vehicle. The first floor has a residential quarters which consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living, kitchen and dining area. The residence has access to a private porch which faces North Front Street. Apart from just the private residence being on the first floor, there are also 4 one bedroom rental units, two of which have their own private bath and the other 2 units sharing a private bath. The second floor, which is accessible via an external stairway, consists of 4 one bedroom units private baths. All units, with the exception of the ground level space and residential quarters, generate a weekly income.
The construction and finishing of the building are as follows:
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete Strip Footing.
- Foundation Walls: Concrete Block Walls.
- Floors: Concrete Floor and Ceramic Tiles.
- External Walls: Concrete Block Walls, Rendered and Painted & Timber Sidings.
- Partition: Concrete Block Walls, Rendered and Painted & Compressed Board, Timber Siding, Drywall & Plycem Walls.
- Roof: CGI Roofing.
- Ceiling: Compressed Board & T & G Ceiling.
- Windows: Glass Louver Windows with Security Bars.
- Doors: Timber Panel Doors & Metal Accordion Shutter.
- Weekly rental income being generated from the one bedroom units.
- Additional rental income could be generated from ground level commercial space as well as the private residential quarters.
- Walking distance to downtown Belize City, Banks, Grocery Stores, hardware stores, and San Pedro Water Taxi.
- Light and Water readily available.
- Property could be converted into a guesthouse as there are currently a few existing establishments in the area.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee