- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Located in the quiet and tranquil neighborhood of Vista Del Mar, Ladyville is this charming 3 bedroom 2 bath residence with 75 ft. of water frontage along one of the main canals that leads out to the Caribbean Sea. Vista Del Mar, over the recent years, has become a favorite for many first time home buyers and retirees because of its’ close proximity to the Philip Goldson International Airport, supermarkets, hardware stores, and other business establishments.
As you enter the home thru its’ front door, one can easily be taken back by the brightness of natural night in the entire space thanks to both the glass windows and sliding doors. The open style concept of the kitchen, dining and living area allows for the natural flow of light to fill the room. The kitchen cabinets, which are lined up against the wall, and the island bar both compliment the open space concept of the home as it does not take away from the view of the water.
Other features of the home are:
- The spacious master bedroom has it’s own private bath with His and Hers double bathroom basin and walk in closet space.
- There are two additional bedrooms, of which, one has its’ closet space.
- Views of the water can be enjoyed from not just the living area but also from both the master bedroom and one of the additional rooms as they have large windows which also permit the natural light to brighten the rooms.
- Just before the kitchen there is a room which serves as the laundry room with cabinets in place for the pantry.
- The ceiling of the entire home has been nicely done with recessed ceilings having their own designs.
- Strategically built in the center of the property, the home has not taken away additional yard space from both the front and the back of the property.
- The driveway, which can accommodate parking for several vehicles, has been beautifully landscaped.
- Home sits on a lot measuring 75 x 100 ft. with ample yard space available.
- There is a back verandah where one can sit and enjoy the view of the water and the cool sea breeze.
- Alongside of the home there is space where one can use as a access point to reverse and launch their boat into the water. No need to go and pay docking fees else where.
- Approximately 580 ft from the home to the opening where the canal meets the Caribbean Sea.
- Close proximity to the Philip Goldson International Airport, supermarkets, and other business establishments.
- Home can be used for Air Bnb.
- Ample yard space allows for further expansion of the home.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee