- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,407.00 ft2
Located on Nargusta Street with a lot size measuring approximately 48.5 x 100 ft is this charming residential home with an attached one bedroom income generating apartment unit with dining, living and a kitchen area. The property on which the residence sits is securely fenced and is at a higher elevation than the street with a cement driveway which leads into the property. The property is located in one of the oldest developed residential neighborhood of Belmopan City but strategically located not far from the market square, banks, shopping centers and other business locations. The neighborhood is characterized by middle income residences and is about 95% developed.
Entering the home, one walks directly into the living, dining and kitchen area with there being a corridor that leads out to the back porch. When entertaining guests on the back porch, the privacy of your home would not be trafficked as there is a half bath located just behind the residence. On the opposite side, just beyond the kitchen, there is a wash room which can house both a washer and dryer. The two bedrooms both share a private bath with the master bedroom having its own private bath.
Other Property Features:
Construction and finishes for building are as follows:
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete Strip Footing.
- Foundation Walls: Concrete blocks walls.
- Floors: Concrete floor & Concrete tiles & Carpet Floors.
- External Walls: Concrete block walls rendered & painted.
- Partition: Concrete block walls rendered & painted.
- Roof: R-Panel Roofing.
- Ceiling: Drywall Ceiling.
- Windows: Glass & Aluminum Louver Windows with security bars.
- Doors: Timber Panel Doors with security bars.
- Property is at a higher elevation compared to the street.
- Property drainage infrastructure in place to prevent flooding.
- Income Generating potential from the one bedroom apartment unit.
- Located not too far from grocery stores, banks, farmers markets and other business institutions.
- There is a concrete storage unit in the back portion of the property.
- The patio area can be enclosed so as to increase the size of the bedrooms.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee