Listed on the market in the Belama Phase 2 area of Belize City, is this charming 2 bedroom 1.5 bath residence located on Jesus Ken Street offering a total living space of approximately 1,559 square feet. Elevated approximately two feet off the ground, the main residence is built on concrete pile foundation housing 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, dining and living area. In the rear portion of the residence is an extension, built in 2014, measuring 13’2″ x 23’7″ having been built on a floating foundation.
– Kitchen area opens up to the dining area.
– Master bedroom is equipped with air conditioning and a walk-in closet.
– Second bedroom is very spacious with closet space.
– Main residence is built on concrete pile foundation with foundation to support an additional level.
– Front verandah measuring 5’2″ x 10’7″.
– Tile flooring throughout the residence.
– Windows and doors all have burglar bars.
– Rear back door which leads into the back yard.
– Interior ceiling is that of sheet rock with roofing being zinc.
– Yard is securely fenced.