Located along mile 17 of the Southern Highway in the Stann Creek District and boasting approximately one mile of highway frontage, are these exceptional 1,535 Acres of prime real estate. The first portion of the property is that of pure savannah with tropical pine trees and as one goes further into the property, the landscape begins to change to that of a plush jungle.
Apart from there being the Cabbage Haul Creek, which spans approximately 3 miles within the property, there are also two internal creeks that descend from the mountains. Whether the property is used for agricultural or eco tourism purposes, having these three sources of all year round water supply on the property would allow such projects possible.
- Approximately one mile of highway frontage.
- Three sources of all year round water supply.
- The property borders Cockscomb reserve.
- It’s located not too far from Placencia Village (30 minutes) and Hopkins Village (20 minutes).
- Ease of access to fuel stations, restaurants, supermarkets and other neighboring communities.
- Property has high elevation of +/- 600 ft. above sea levels.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee