- Updated On:
- March 15, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,160.00 ft2
Offering an open layout on the ground level suitable for conversion into either retail or office space, sits this fixer upper with residential occupancy on the second floor located on North Front Street, Belize City. Being one of the busiest thru way in Belize City, North Front Street is one of the main arteries which commuters take to reach downtown Belize City. Measuring approximately 41 x 132 ft, the lot on which this structure sits on offers an entrance point which leads to the back portion of the property allowing for ample parking space for those who would occupy this premises.
The main building measures approximately 27 x 40 ft giving a combined square footage of approximately 2,160 ft. The foundation on which this structure has been build on is that of a solid floating which would support the ceiling height of the ground floor to be raised an additional three block heights. The second floor which has been built of treated pine lumber can be refurbished or if a modern look is what you would want, the upstairs can be redone with either plycem steel framing or covintec panels.
Situated in the back portion there is a separate concrete structure measuring approximately 22 x 27 ft which can be converted into another income generating property whether it be commercial, residential or simply as a storage unit.
Seller’s Note: The listing price is based solely on the value of the land itself and the current value of both existing structures have not been taken into account.
- located on one of Belize City’s busiest thru ways with both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Building measures approximately 27 x 40 having a combined square footage of 2,160 sq. ft.
- The foundation can sustain modifications to increase the ceiling height of the ground level an additional 3 block heights.
- Ample yard space in the back portion of the property.
- additional structure measuring 22 x 27 ft located in the rear portion of the building.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee