Conveniently located only 2 minutes away from downtown Belize City sits this residential home boasting 1064 square feet of living space. This 2-storey concrete structure is located at the corner of West and Bishop Street which is in walking distance to schools, churches, bus terminal, grocery stores and banks. The residence sits on 2353 square feet lot secured by a 6 feet high concrete fence. There is both a double steel gate at the driveway as well as a single steel gate near the side entrance of the property. A small portion of the property was being used for vegetation but can be remove if extra space is needed. The upper level which serves as the main residence, consists of 2 bedrooms, a shared bath, living, dining and an open concept kitchen area. The veranda wraps around the front and the side of the property boast ample space for entertaining. The windows are of aluminum louvers for hurricane protection as well as burglar bared for added safety. In the front are 2 burglar doors at each corner of the building that leads to the staircases for easy access: one leading from the living room and the other from the kitchen. The lower flat is approximately 792 square feet and was being used as a fast-food restaurant. It has a fully equipped 288 square feet kitchen. There is also a separate room which serves as a storage room, and there is the waiting area. Outside in the yard, there is a backup water tank.
– ground level of building is that of reinforced concrete foundation, ground floor and beams.
– the internal walls on both floors are of solid concrete.
– burglars bars are on all windows and doors for extra security.
– upper level has a 2 bedroom 1 bath unit
– the roof is of timber trusses with corrugated galvanized roof sheeting and ceiling of hardboard, painted.
– Property is fully concrete and securely fenced.
– Light, water and internet readily available.
– walking distance to schools, churches, grocery stores and banks.
– lot measuring 42 x 55 ft. approximately.
– walking distance to downtown Belize City.