- Updated On:
- February 13, 2022
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5,000.00 ft2
Exclusively listed for sale is this Sea-view Residence in Belize City situated on Independence Drive in Buttonwood Bay, one of city’s neighborhoods with high real estate value. This beautiful three storey residence consist of 6 bedrooms and 3 baths and sits on a beautiful secure and landscaped corner lot just a stone throw away from the Caribbean. This home boasts approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of living floor space and sits on a fenced lot measuring 11,000 sq. ft. permitting enough space for further expansion or simply for entertaining guess as they enjoy the cool Caribbean Sea breeze
The north eastern part of the property has open space for parking approximately 3 vehicles. Apart from that open space being available, on the ground level there is an elevated entrance which leads into an indoor car park garage for 2 vehicles. The ground level houses 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a spacious extra room assigned to be the laundry room. The area designated for the laundry room can comfortably accommodate a washer, a dyer and still have sufficient space for the storage of any other miscellaneous items. The plumbing in this home has been laid out to facilitate both hot and cold water to all bedrooms and kitchen area.
Leading up to the first level as you enter thru the main entrance, the open floor concept allows a seamless flow from the living-room to the dining and kitchen.
First Level Attributes:
– Beautiful kitchen counters made of Sam Wood with Marble Tiles for the countertop.
– Balconies on the western and eastern part of the building perfect for entertaining guests.
– Air conditioning units
– Open space Concept
– Mini bar
Taking the stairways up to the second level, there is a landing which connects to the master bedroom, full bath and additional three bedrooms.
Second Level Attributes:
– 4 bedrooms 3 bath
– Master bedroom with private bath, Jacuzzi, walk in closet and private balcony.
– Two bedrooms have as hared balcony space balcony. Both rooms share a full bath.
– Fourth room has its own private bath.
Buttonwood Bay is a highly sought after neighborhood due to its close proximity to the waterfront and is very safe. Located within close walking proximity of this property are James Brodie Shopping Center, Benny’s Home center, BelizeBank, medical facilities such as The Cardiology Center and let’s not forget the public park.
– 6 bedrooms and 4 baths with a total living space of approximately 5,000 square feet
– Impressive size lot offering 11,000 square feet with sufficient space in the rear portion for any future expansion. This property is a corner lot with a cul de sac in the rear portion. This provides not just one entrance point to the property but two possible entrances.
– Property is securely fenced with residence equipped with active surveillance cameras.
– Electronic remote gate leading to a parking space suitable for 3 vehicles.
– Ground level consisting of 2 bedrooms 1 bath with additional space that be used for the installation of a kitchen. Dining and living area.
– Internal stairways that connects all 3 level in the home.
– Magnificent sea view from all the balconies.
– Large kitchen area where guests can be entertained while preparing delicious meals.
– A mini bar.
– All windows are secured with Hurricane Shutters.
– Literally a 20 second walk to the Seashore Promenade where one can take either your early morning or late evening walks along the coastline taking in the views of the Caribbean Sea and enjoying that fresh air
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee