- Updated On:
- November 9, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,700.00 ft2
Located exactly at the Mile 20 marker on the George Price Highway (Western Highway) sits these 100 Acres of developed land offering 550 ft of immediate highway frontage with an existing mix use (commercial & residential) building. Apart from the area used as a restaurant/bar, there is a private residence which consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen and dining area. There is an extension, measuring 50 x 10 ft currently used as a workout station. It can be said that this property is at the midpoint between both Belize City and Belmopan, having all amenities such as light, water and internet available on -site.
Once used as a restaurant with a vision of having a 9 hole golf course comprising of par-4 holes plus a combination of par-3 and par-5 holes, a man made canal running a length of 1.5 miles was done and the very same material was used to fill and landscape the property. Located on the property are various fruit trees compromising of cashew, blackberry, coconut, wild craboo and mango and there being ample space for the cultivation of additional fruit trees.
There is approximately 60% of the land which is developed with the remaining40% being undeveloped. The perfect rectangular shape of the property having a width of 954 ft. makes it perfect for anyone looking to created a private/gated subdivision and still fulfill the vision of bringing to reality the gulf course.
- Located approximately 25 minutes from Belize City and 20 minutes from the Capital of Belize, Belmopan.
- Existing commercial & residential structure.
- 60% of the property has been developed with 1800 fruit trees and a 9 hole golf course.
- The entire property can easily be accessed with a motor vehicle.
- Light, water and internet readily available.
- Offers 550 ft. of immediate highway frontage
- Perfect for the development of a private subdivision as all amenities are available on-site.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee